GHP Milk Thistle 35000mg 100caps
Modern, fast-paced lifestyles can affect your liver’s vital functions. Milk Thistle 35,000 provides a high strength 1-a-day capsule. Milk Thistle is known as the king of liver herbs. Silybin is the active component of Silymarin, the key active in Milk Thistle that exerts the the potential therapeutic effects of this herb. It is also a key antioxidant helping to support the body from the effects of environmental free radicals. This action supports liver detoxification processes, the restoration of liver cells and protective support against daily stressors. Optimal liver function is essential for the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
- Benefits healthy liver function by supporting natural liver detoxification processes
- Protects the liver and accelerates regeneration of damaged liver cells
- Helps counteract metabolic fatty liver, stimulates bile secretions to aid digestion and support weight management
- Provides potent antioxidant support for liver health
- Shown to exert potential hepatoprotective properties and antioxidant protection from environmental stressors
- Provides antioxidant activity and accelerates the regeneration of liver cells after liver damage.
- Milk thistle may support digestion, particularly with fatty foods and can be used as supportive treatment in specific liver health concerns
- Also helps support healthy cholesterol levels because it has shown to maintain and balance cholesterol production in the body
- High potency - contains 35,000mg of Milk Thistle per capsule
- Provides 400mg of active ingredient Silybin* per one capsule
- One-a-day liver dosage
*Silybin is regarded as one of the most biologically active constituents of Milk Thistle.
- Each capsule contains the maximum recommended daily therapeutic dose of Milk Thistle
- High amount of active ingredient means guaranteed effectiveness
- Antioxidant liver protection
- High therapeutic dose in just one capsule
- Maximum recommended daily therapeutic dose
- Liver support that lasts for over 3 months